When it comes to HVAC Installation you need a company you can trust. Laconsay Air and Heating are your go to professionals for air conditioning and heating system installations. We offer the highest quality air conditioning and heating installation in the business. After a full diagnosis from our professionally trained and factory authorized technicians; we will provide an upfront free estimate with no hidden fees. We would never recommend a new installation unless it’s needed.
When it comes time to replacing your air conditioner and heating system there are many factors that go into making this decision. A couple of these are size and also energy efficiency. Laconsay Air and Heating will guide you through this process in choosing the right size and energy efficient system for your house or business. We offer free estimates and also a free financing no credit check affordable monthly payment plan. We take pride in helping our customers through diagnosing an old air conditioning and heating system; finding the right one that fights your needs and also guaranteeing 100% customer satisfaction with our factory authorized installers. We are a factory authorized Bryant equipment dealer. With Laconsay Air and Heating you get the best company with the best equipment in the business.
HVAC Service Cities in Baldwin County, Alabama
Spanish Fort, Daphne, Foley, Robertsdale, Fairhope, Silverhill, Montrose, Point Clear, Barnwell, Magnolia Springs, Elberta, Loxley, Malbis, and Blakely.
If you are experiencing any of the following you may need a new air conditioner and heating system installation.
- Frequent Breakdowns: If you are experiencing frequent breakdowns that are costly and constant this means that your air conditioning and heating system is reaching the end of its life. As major components start to fail your system starts to lose more energy and therefore overheat causing other parts to breakdown
- Humidity Problems or Excess dust: If you have noticed excess dust, a musty smell or are starting to have humidity issues; this means that your air conditioning and heating system are starting to lose capacity.
- Rooms are Too Hot or Too Cold: If you have noticed that some rooms in your home or business are too hot or too cold; this is a good indication your air condition and heating system are starting to fail.
- Increase in Energy Bills: If you have noticed a slow increase in your energy bills over the years; this means that your system is nearing the end of its life. This means that compressors and also the motors are starting to fail using more energy to make them work, resulting in higher utility bills.
- Equipment Age is 10+: If your air conditioner and heating equipment is 10 years or older it is recommended to be replaced. As systems start to age and parts are in constant use they begin to wear and tear. When you replace your system with a newer high energy efficient unit you will avoid costly repairs, lower energy usage; and also have a comfort system you can rely on during both the summer and winter months.
Laconsay Air and Heating LLC provides the highest quality air condition and heating installation in the Baldwin County, AL area. Our air conditioning and heating company is built upon strong moral values. We are dependable, offer competitive pricing and also provide quality work. At Laconsay Air and Heating we offer free upfront estimates and will also match you with the correct equipment size and efficiency needed for your home or business. We only use the highest quality Bryant® equipment with the highest quality installs.
Bryant® Air Conditioning and Heating Installation
Our trained installers ensure your new Bryant® air conditioning and heating system will last for years to come. We take pride in our air condition and heating installations needs to make sure you have complete comfort; as well as lower energy bills and peace of mind that your Bryant® system will keep your home or business comfortable all year long.
Contact us today to get started on your new installation or click here to begin the process for low monthly financing.